[Namron] A&S Project Weekend

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Feb 1 08:58:15 PST 2012

To help those who are going to war (or not), I am opening up my home the
weekend of the 10th through the 12th of February to work on A&S
projects.  This is the same weekend as Kingdom A&S, but while that is a
day event, this will be going on all weekend.  There will be sewing
tables, a combat archery station, the shop out back will be open for
woodworking or armoring projects.  Anything you need to work on, if it's
portable enough to bring over, come join the fun.  We'll have movies and
munchies to keep us entertained and fed.  If you would like to bring
something to add, feel free, but it is not necessary.  There is even
crash space if you end up working late into the night (the original idea
was proposed as a lock-in).  The house will be open ALL weekend starting
at 5:00 on Friday and going till 10:00 on Sunday night.

The address is:
3101 SW 124th St.
Oklahoma City, OK  73170
405-226-7675