[Namron] CALLING ALL PERFORMING ARTISANS

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:19:37 PST 2012

Fantastic idea.  I know its a little show - play-y for what we normally do
but the med faire seems like such an excellent place for this type of fun
and introduces the public to us.  The rapier community generally fights a
little differently.. (Sometimes its hard to tell, LOL)  but we get a little
sillier and try to be entertaining.

Its tough, for me, to spring into a song without either being asked or it
being a venue where its expected.

Also, I wrote to Wolfgang, and gave some thought to the singing taking
place inside a round, list field.  It would be REALLY hard to #1 be loud
enough for the entire crowd to hear and #2 be difficult to connect with
them even if they did hear.  The ideal of taking the bard around to make
good on his dues would give a more intimate feel, even if the bard WAS in
shackles.  LOL

Oh btw.. what does a pair of those run?  I have a contankerous Spanish lady
that might need a pair to keep track of her esposo.  j/k

Señor Lorenzo