[Namron] Shackles

Lindsey Lewis lindsey.bellam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:11:08 PST 2012

While Ansteorra has always been against any suggestion of slavery
(there was some troubles about this many years ago, and King Inman
declared slavery outlawed forever "and when you win crown seven times,
no one argues"). So we would need to be very clear as to why this bard
is in shackles or ropes, or even a yoke (looks like the stocks but
movable).  Many years ago I was asked to apply my sewing ability to
making tiger fur (fake) covers for a set of handcuffs that were being
given as a wedding present (I did not ask who the bride and groom
were)but took my modest fee happily homeward. Looks like lots of great
ideas for the fair, I have to be at Kingdom Arts and Sciences but will
be looking forward to hearing all the good ideas that come from the
meeting - yours in service- Mistress Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere, Baroness
Namron.