[Namron] Fwd: [NR] GW Above and Beyond update

Michael Coone felemid.macphail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 08:02:44 PST 2012

can i get alittle more info on this ,,,, this is my first gulf war and i
always bring a handful of craft projects ... and work on them ... but not
heard of above and beyond project can someone please help me out.. what
kinda items and craft and what are they for .... pardon my newb question
... thanks ...

Felemid MacPhail
MKA Mike Coone