[Namron] GW Meal Plan Info

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 20:46:33 PST 2012

Greetings!

Sunday Night - Lasagna, salad, bread, desert
Monday Night - Stew, bread, salad, desert
Tuesday Night - Taco Bar, salad, desert
Friday Night - Hamburgers, brats, salad, chips, desert

Lunches for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday -
Sandwiches / Cookies / Chips / Fruit

Meals will need to be paid for not later than March 1st.

To make purchasing, preparing, and planning easier we need to know if
you are going to be participating in the meal plan not later than
February 27th at the final Gulf War Planning meeting.

For more information you can go to our planning website at
http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org or go to www.baronyofnamron.org

Reminder: ACCEPS closes on February 24th

If you have any questions please contact me.

YIS,

Vincenti