[Namron] New Fighter Practice @ Norman HS...Thurs, 2/16...TONIGHT...6:30 pm

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 07:10:46 PST 2012

Greetings,

It's Thursday and time for the Thursday fighter practice.

We got a good start last week...even waited out the soccer mom's.

There's plenty of room for both heavy and light practice...and everyone is invited.

Thursday Fighter Practice will be from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm in the Norman HS Commons (cafeteria). The Commons are immediately to your right as you enter the main door...which is Main St (half way between Berry and Flood).

Directions:
>From I-35, take the Main St exit East (toward downtown). Follow Main St through 5 lights, which is Berry (1.25 mile). Norman HS is on the left and there is a light at the entrance to the front parking lot. (There is also a large parking lot on the east end of the building.)

Regards,
Tadhg