[Namron] So you are planning to drive to Gulf War ....

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:07:05 PST 2012

Planning to drive to Gulf War this year?

If so perhaps you should check a few things before you go, we have had
rain storms, ice, and snow, in recent years in our GW trips.

Be sure to check things like do you need an oil change, is that one tire
good enough to go the distance AND be safe, add windshield washer fluid,
radiator fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, tire pressure,
windshield wiper blades, and anything else you can think of.

It really sucks to get everything ready to go and then say "Oh, did we
remember to add oil?"

Plan now so that your travels may be smooth, safe, and uneventful:-)

Vincenti