[Namron] ACCEPS for GW is closing soon!

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Feb 20 19:00:29 PST 2012

On 2/20/2012 8:15 AM, Doug Copley wrote:
> Friday is the last day for preregistration for Gulf War. ACCEPS will
> be closing on Friday, Feb 24th.
>
> If you are camping with Namron / Wiesenfeuer / Skorragardr, you must
> be preregistered or we will not have room for you. It would be sad to
> have you camping way off in Open lands when all of your friends would
> be camped together in Ansteorra!
>
> Once you have preregistered you need to send your information to
> myself and to Donnchadh: donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
>
> Be sure to include Cell phone number, mundane or period tent, tent
> size with AND without ropes, date of arrival, date of departure,
> mundane and SCA names of everyone staying in camp.
>
> YIS,
>
> Vincenti
> Cell: 405-361-6761
Along those lines, here are the people so far that are camping with
Namron.  If your name is not on this list, but you are planning on
camping with us, that means I don't have any information for you.  If
you're on this list, that also means that you need to be preregistered
by the 24th.  If you don't, then they won't give us land for you!

http://gulfwars.baronyofnamron.org/land-planning-tent-sizes

Lorenzo Martin
Antonia de la fuente
Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair