[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 70, Issue 34

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Feb 21 08:50:53 PST 2012

Approximately what size would she need?

There is some Baronial loaner garb, but since we are between hospitallers (the person who normally helps newcomers with things like this) at the moment, I'm not sure who has the loaner garb.  But I'm sure we can find something.

When is the first things she's hoping to get to, so we know how fast to check?

Annabelle