[Namron] Classes

Jacq Ball jacqball at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:24:21 PST 2012

When in doubt, you can address someone as Lord or Lady.

As far as getting started goes, the best thing is to go to some of the
different activities: A&S, Archery, Chivalric, Rapier, and anything else I
forgot. Try out a bunch of things, then pick a couple you like. I say a
couple, because most activities have a cost in time and money. I think
you'll have more fun if you are all set for one activity than if you half
half of what you need for three different things.

Also, the dirty little secret of the SCA is that the friends you make are
usually what makes any activity really worthwhile, so pay attention to
friends you meet and who you enjoy hanging out with

-Jacques