[Namron] Classes

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:14:28 PST 2012

I will second Alicia's comment (only not with my phone number).  While I
don't actually live in Namron, I have many many friends there and have, for
quite sometime, considered it my second home.  If you have any questions,
shoot me an email off-list (or heck, on-list if you want - others might
like to know the answers too) and between us long-timers, I'm sure we'll be
able to find answers to your questions...

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Stacy <hotclady at gmail.com> wrote:

> **
> Seamus,
>
> If you can come by a practice Wed Night at the Seller's center.  I am
> usually there and I as well as many others that attend can give you lots of
> information.  Also you are welcome to text me any questions you might have
> and I will do my best to answer them.  I am not the Hospitaler, but I used
> to play one on TV....lol  4056237790.  I have unlimited Text so ask away.
>
> Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.
>
> Lady, Lady Alicia Blackdragon

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis