[Namron] COW

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 06:19:36 PST 2012

<slaps forehead>  I cannot believe that it falls to The Spaniard to teach a
lesson in chivalry.. but knowing you for two years, I am most certain that
my dear Shameful.. err Shamus meant  "Pray that any dear Lady of the barony
fall to the cold, that I might be able to give warm in her time of need...
laying down my cloak so that she might be warm."

And Shamus you might bring more enthusiasm. you seem so non reserved about
the whole event.  <eg>

Señor Lorenzo Martín
The Chivalrous Spaniard