[Namron] Fw: [MKEvergreen] Looking for Teachers for Known World Costuming Symposium

Margaret Decker m.p.decker at att.net
Sun Feb 26 21:29:24 PST 2012

I received the following from a friend in the Midrealm:

  Hi Everybody,
  The next
  Known World Costuming Symposium will be near Chicago, Illinois from
  November 9-11.
  (In conjunction with Known World Academy of the Rapier)

  We are looking for teachers for all sorts of costuming and costuming
  accessories.
  If you are interested in teaching, please contact me at
  ladyarrienne at gmail.com.

  We would love to have you add your knowledge to make this event the best it
  can be!
  Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you know who might be
  interested in teaching.

  Thanks,

  Mistress Arrienne Ashford

  Messages in this topic (1)
  RECENT ACTIVITY:
  Visit Your Group
  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use.