[Namron] Need a battery for CPAP at gulf war

Adalia adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:18:54 PST 2012

You may also want to visit some of Count Jean Paul's websites.  He has done
some significant research on his own CPAP and usage as well as information
on how to connect the CPAP to a deep cycle marine battery.  I'm at work and
don't have the address handy, but I'm sure someone on this list will OR can
find it via Google.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich <
pookyloves at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am interested in getting the design to construct one, or just get
> one as well. Keep my email addy Lord Tigernach so we can share
> information resources and I will begin the quest for knowledge.
>

> Respect and Loving Gratitude,
> Pookie
>
> De wei moet worden uitgedrukt voordat de kaas kan worden bereikt.
> The whey must be expressed, before the cheese can be attained.
>
> "Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with
> truth." ~ Pooky
>

> On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Travis Mitchell
> <tsm1969_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Is there anyone out there that is not going to gulf war and has a battery
> > for use with a cpap when camping?  I use a cpap but have always camped
> where
> > electricty is available so I need to borrow a battery if anyone has
> one that
> > I could take to gulf war.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >

> > Lord Tigernach Mitcham
> > Wiesenfeuer Archery Marshal
> > 405/520-2294
> > mka Travis Mitchell

HL Adalia VonderBerg

There are two ways to be creative.  One can sing and dance.  OR one can
create an environment where singers and dancers flourish - Warren Bennis