[Namron] Medieval Fair Workshop Feb. 11!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 1 09:44:35 PST 2012

So much of the fun we have at Medieval Fair comes from sharing our
enthusiasm and knowledge with patrons, and to help make those interactions
more comfortable and enjoyable, we have been invited to participate in a
workshop hosted by the Medieval Fair Cast from 4 to 6 pm Saturday Feb 11.

Street Shtick promises 2 hours of fun and games that will encourage us to
discover our hidden talents and improv skills.  And it will give a great
opportunity to meet the Fair Staff and Cast.

Yes, I know this is the same weekend as Kingdom A&S, but it is the only time
available.  If you are in town please come on out and join in the merriment
as more folks mean more fun..

The workshop will be in Conference Room B of the OCCE Forum Building at 1704
Asp Ave.  That is about 2 blocks south of the 3 hi-rise Dorms on the south
end of the OU Campus.  Plenty of parking is available and it is best to
enter the Main Concourse of the Forum Building and walk the circle to B
Corridor.  The B Conference Room is at the end of the corridor.

Comfortable Garb is encouraged but not required, but trust me you'll have
more fun in Garb!

And Ann Marie has put out a request for help with costuming ideas and
sources for 1360-ish English footwear and headgear.

In Service

Herr Wolfgang

Entertainment Director