[Namron] Polling will be available at Namron Populace meeting February 7, 2012

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:07:45 PST 2012

Those were the 3 that had the most votes from the previous poling and
voting. They will not be changed or altered except as required by the
heralds group.

If you wish to submit a different name you will need to write it in on
the line provided and you will need to get others to do so as well so
that it can be considered.

Also remember, this is NOT Oklahoma, this is Northern Ansteorra and
stretches from Arkansas to New Mexico and from Kansas to South of the
Red River.

YIS,
Vincenti