[Namron] CALLING ALL PERFORMING ARTISANS

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 08:29:03 PST 2012

EXCELLENT!

  _____

From: namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Michael Coone
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 10:27 AM
To: Barony of Namron Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Namron] CALLING ALL PERFORMING ARTISANS

a sign around neck ... sings for supper ... by order of the king .... ????
maybe

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 9:24 AM, JOHN <variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

This is the fun of Improv Lane Play and Skits.  As you wander about, you
sense a potential audience, perhaps a large family or group, make your
introduction and break into your Street Shtick.  Trust me, just wearing Garb
and acting "like a character" will make you a target!  A performance of this
nature is very magnetic and by the time you wrap up your 3-5 minute skit or
performance, you'll have a nice enthusiastic group.  Be sure to invite them
to visit the SCA Embassy.  I will ask Cody Clark, Fair Cast Director, to
give some tips on this at the Street Shtick Workshop on Saturday the 11th
:-)

Wolfgang