[Namron] A Mardi Gras Parade Reminder

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 14 09:47:09 PST 2012

Mardi Gras celebrations are well underway and Namron and her friends are not
to be left out as we have been invited to Heat It Up and strut in the Norman
Mardi Gras Parade at 7 pm this Saturday in downtown Norman.

We shall be joining the cast from the Medieval Fair as we make a couple
turns around the downtown, showing folks just how much fun we can have
living The Dream.

Line up will begin at 6 pm at the Amtrak/Santa Fe Depot on James Garner Ave
just south of Main Street and step off is at 7.  We will have a float and
there will be space for folks who need or prefer to ride rather than strut.
Medieval Fair Coordinator Ann Marie will have some candy and beads for us to
give to the spectators and has invited anyone who can to add to the Kitty.
She is also working on adding some music to our entry to help keep us in
step and tune :-)

If you have any banners on poles you can carry, please bring them along as
it helps folks know who we are.  I will have the 4 Baronial Spears which are
begging for exercise and some fresh air as well.

Norman knows how to throw a GREAT Mardi Gras Parade which is fast becoming a
loved tradition like the Medieval Fair.  Come help us keep the fun rolling!

In Service

Herr Wolfgang

Entertainment Director

19:34:00