[Namron] Learning Classes

Sybilla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Wed Feb 22 14:12:54 PST 2012

I suggest you buy the Known World Handbook (on the SCA website). It's
the 'bible' of the SCA. It will answer many of your questions. There are
chapters on customs, a glossary of common terms, instructions on making
garb, and much, much more. Even a section called 'Avoiding the Oops'
(or, how to address someone you meet).

Just remember, we were all new to the SCA and have had the same
questions. The exception would be a few of our members who were born
into the SCA and knew how to say "Vivat!" before they even said "Mama".

Lady Sybilla