[Namron] COW

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Fri Feb 24 11:25:27 PST 2012

Seamus,
A little background on Company of Wolves might be in order. First, it's not
an "official" SCA event. Although, it has many of the trappings of one.
Traditionally it's a no holds barred celebration of the more
"eccentric" side of the SCA put on by the finest House in the known world,
Wolfstar. The tournaments have few rules and the winners are usually in
worse shape than the losers. Likewise, the revel has few rules. Minors are
respected and "no" does mean "no"!

My advice is that you find a "battle buddy", don't hang too close to the
"fire" and show up to feast hungry! Do all that and you just might have
fun.

HE Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com
Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com