[Namron] 2012 Norman Medieval Fair planning meeting, tonight

Bucello da Murano Bucello.daMurano at FireMoonGlass.com
Mon Jan 16 10:37:18 PST 2012

I wanted to remind everyone that tonight (January 16th) we will have our
first planning meeting for the first 2012 Norman Medieval Fair.

_Everyone_ is invited to attend and come share ideas, information, and
well even volunteer to help.  We want to make this the best Fair ever
and we need you.  So come out and join us at the Hidden Castle tonight,
we'll get start as soon as the Offices meetings is over about 8:00 pm.

*If you have any questions, concerns or request, please contact me
Bucello da Murano.*