[Namron] OKC Archery Area?

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 00:49:30 PST 2012

Greetings!

Yes, we shoot archery on most Sundays. Namron's practice is from Noon to
2pm at Lord Christian's place. The address is 19300 SE 149th Street,
Newalla, OK 74857. The entrance is just east of Red Oak Lane on the
South Side of the Road. We do have some loaner gear available.

Wiesenfeuer also holds practice up on the North side of Oklahoma City,
near Hefner Road and I-35 twice a month and then two other times at a
more remote location.

Feel free to call me and I will be happy to answer any questions.

YIS,
Vincenti da Murano
Barony of Namron, Archery Marshal