[Namron] Norman Mardi Gras Parade - Medieval Fair POSTERS!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 31 08:15:05 PST 2012

We have been invited to join the Cast of Medieval Fair to celebrate Norman
Mardi Gras beginning about 6 pm Saturday FEB 18 at the Amtrak/Santa Fe Depot
downtown Norman.  The Parade will step off at 7 and this year's theme is
"Let's Heat It Up!"  The Christmas Parade turnout and response was
FANTASTIC; so let's again show Norman how much fun we can have!

Ann Marie Eckart, Medieval Fair Coordinator will join us at Populace FEB 7
and hopefully will have more details as to where we will be in the Parade,
parking and such.

And she will have a supply of Medieval Fair Posters and Brochures!

In Service
Herr Wolfgang
Entertainment Director