[Namron] Gulf Wars -Only 54 days away!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:27:55 PST 2012

Greetings,

ACCEPS -- will be available and will continue until February 24, 2012 --
I did mine, have you done yours:-)

We will be holding a GW planning meeting for anyone that is camping with
The Barony of Namron / Canton of Skorragardr / Barony of Wiesenfeuer
this Thursday at 7:30 pm at the home of Vincenti & Margherita.

We will be discussing the meal plan, caravan plans for those doing that,
camping ideas, camping plans, packing thoughts, and general GW
information. Everyone that will be going to GW and camping with the
group is welcome to attend along with anyone that is doing the caravan.
If you are not sure if you will be able to attend GW or not yet, please
come anyway so that you know what is going on and can plan accordingly.

Our address is: 2604 SW 91st Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73159

Look forward to seeing everyone then.

YIS,

Vincenti da Murano, RH
Gulf Wars XXI Coordinator for Namron