[Namron] Gulf Wars Help :)

Kyna Terricsdottir kynaterricsdottir at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 08:40:33 PST 2012

Hello all!
     This years Gulf Wars will certianly be an intereswting one. Kathy and I are in charge of the Roses breakfast, and we are looking for a little help. We are wanting small bottles of sweet coffee mixers. Ammoretto flaored, coffee flavored, anything that you would like in your coffee. I know this is a long shot, but I figured, HEY! We hae people that brew and mix, maybe They would help!
Thanks for your time, and please, if you feel you can help, call or e-mail me. thanks!
Kyna