[Namron] @Winterkingdom #AnsteorranWiki!

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:18:12 PST 2012

At WinterKingdom, this Saturday, I will be hosting an all day
walk-up-and-learn table relating to the Ansteorran Wiki Project.  I'll have
internet access, a laptop, more permission forms than you can shake a stick
at, and (probably) a scanner for scanning photos or other items.  Learn how
to add content to the wiki in less than 15 minutes!  I can either guide you
through the process of building a page, or build one for you, or add
content to an existing page.

Goodies will be provided for anyone who contributes content on the wiki at
the event! :)

HL Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Wiki V-Scribe