[Namron] Polling will be available at Namron Populace meeting February 7, 2012

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:19:57 PST 2012

As many of you may have heard, TRMs have requested that we do some
additional polling regarding the possible naming of the Northern Region
of Ansteorra. To help ensure that we are able to reach as many members
as possible we are going to be doing polling at events, meetings, and
anywhere else that we need to so that we give everyone a chance to make
their opinion known.

To be eligible to vote you must be a current paid member and have your
membership card with you. Each person gets to vote one time, so if you
voted at Winterkingdom you do not get to vote again, a log of every
person voting is being made.

The voting is 2 questions. The first question is if the Northern Region
should have a new name and is a yes or no question. The second question
is a list of the top 3 names that were previously voted on and also has
a blank for a write in, you need to select your favorite name out of
those 3 names or write in a name. The 3 names on the ballot are:

Hastmark ____ (Land of Horses)

Hrithmark ____ (Land of Tempests)

Vindmark  ____ (Land of Winds)

Polling will be done immediately after Populace meeting.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

YIS,
Margherita de Mantua