[Namron] 2012 Norman Medieval Fair planning meeting, tonight

Michael Coone felemid.macphail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 22:57:50 PST 2012

we could change that muahahaa .... ... Public demo .. lets lay siege to
downtown .... JK ... i was hoping to get some info on med fair ... i could
bring out some of my smithing and armoring stuff for demo ... but would
like someone (another volunteer or apprentice ) else s  help so not having
to swing a hammer all day ... if going to do smithing have to check with
fire marshal and so on ... but dont need a forge to do some basic armor
craft ... if someone can get back to me ....please .. ..