[Namron] January 16th - 2012 Norman Medieval Fair planning meeting notes

Bucello da Murano Bucello.daMurano at FireMoonGlass.com
Tue Jan 17 21:42:02 PST 2012

We had a great turn out at last nights planning meeting.

Kylie has volunteered to get a crash space list together for any
traveling-guest that could be joining us.  She even volunteered her
mother to check on the baseball field and the parking lot.

Cynthia Teague and Dame Alix are planning to display their period
spinning wheels and having some table top looms fair patrons to try out
weaving.

Wolfgang has several ideas.  He wants more Baronial Guards watching over
the Big Artillery around the Guardhouse tent and maybe lining up small
group walking tours through the Embassy. He also wants to get the Bards
to consider sharing their talents in the Embassy and on the Lanes.

Kathryn and Tadhg offically joined the group of directors.  We still
need a List Director and Staff Director. See the complete list below.

_ANSTEORRAN EMBASSY PROVOST_ -
Lord Bucello da Murano
            405-210-3044
Bucello.daMurano at firemoongalss,com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------__
_REVEL DIRECTOR_-
LadyAnastacia Marie Travarra
staciatravarra at att.net <mailto:staciatravarra at att.net>**
*           ***** The Hidden Castle has already been secured for this
year's Revel. ******
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------___
ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR_-
             Lord Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen
405-360-4150
_variglog at sbcglobal.net_
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_
SITE DIRECTOR_-
Honorable Lord Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair
ld_tadhg at sbcglobal.net
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_
ARTS & SCIENCES DIRECTOR _-
Lady Droen O'Rourke <mailto:wolfyheather at yahoo.com>
_wolfyheather at yahoo.com_
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_
PATRONS DIRECTOR_-
Lady Afsenae na Siosal/
//lori.kazee at gmail.com/ <mailto:lori.kazee at gmail.com>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_
REFRESHMENTS DIRECTOR_-*
* Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
gordon-kathy at att.net
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_
WATER BEARING DIRECTOR_-
Lady Antonia de la fuente
okwldflwr at gmail.com
_STAFF DIRECTOR_- The goal of our Staff Director is to make certain
enough non-Combat folks are on hand to man our various Duty and Demo
stations and make sure there is adequate staff rotation so no one gets
held hostage with "endless" duty.  If you wish to join us but are not
sure yet on how you wish to help, please feel free to contact him/her in
advance or just look he/she up when you arrive.  Someone will be more
than happy to point he/she out.
*** Open Director Position ***
                  Your name here
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_
__LIST DIRECTOR_- Our List Director oversees the activities on the Main
List Field including Light and Heavy Fighting as well as non-fighting
activities such as Dancing Demos and other activities to entertain our
patrons.   Again, we request Fighters who plan to attend to let him/her
know, but walk-ons are more than welcome.  And if you wish to request
time for a non-fighting demo, please contact our Entertainment Director
and he/she will get you scheduled.
*** Open Director Position ***
                  Your name here
If you have any questions, concerns or request, or ideas please contact
me Bucello da Murano.

We look forward to having you join us!
Please post this message to Ansteorran List where possible.