[Namron] Medieval Fair Refreshments

KATHRYN GORDON gordon-kathy at att.net
Fri Jan 20 18:36:40 PST 2012

It is getting close to that time of year again for the Medieval Fair.  This demo is our biggest draw for recruiting new members.  But as your Treasurer I can tell you it is our biggest loss on money.  We only receive $400 for doing the fair and spend usually over $500 for refreshments, with this in mind as your Refreshment Coordinator I would like to start a volunteer list of food items that members might like to donate to the cause.  We would like to keep it to cheap finger foods the more we can get people to donate the less we have to spend from our budget.  Suggested items would be a loaf of bread, a package of lunch meat, a bag of carrots, pickles, a bag of oranges, sweet rolls, hard boiled eggs, etc.  Thanks for any and all the help.