[Namron] Fwd: Northern Regional Fighter Practice - Jan. 29th 2012 - Just a few days away!

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 18:37:48 PST 2012

Greetings!

So we’ve just received permission to give Plague! a go
at the upcoming Northern Regional Fighter Practice on Sunday. What is Plague?
you ask. It’s really. awesome. tag.

We’d like to play it on an event-wise scale fairly
soon (bid acceptance permitting) and in the meantime, we’d like to give it a
small-scale go in order to work out as many kinks as possible. We need at least
twenty people to play, so please join us at the NRFP on Sunday, January 29th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Haikey Creek Park Shelter #4 (Between 111th St
& 121st St.on Garnett Rd) in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.

Please cross-post this to other lists, so we get try for a good turnout. Also, if you have more questions about Plague!, please shoot
me an e-mail or read the full ruleset here:

http://www.busyscribe.org/2012/01/plague-at-nrfp.html

In service,
Lady Rose the Obnoxious
580-641-9396

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates