[Namron] Bardic Thursday

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 04:09:24 PST 2012

¡Hola Amigos!

Its the first Thursday of the month and I just wanted to remind, and
invite, anyone interested to bardic this Thursday at 730.  The house of
Lorenzo and Antonia, 121 SE 27th, Moore, Oklahoma 73160.  I have BOOKS
BOOKS BOOKS, so if you dont know the words.. Its not that important... Dont
know the melody?  We'll MAKE up our OWN!... or.. well we'll get Lady Droen
or one of the more experienced people to teach it to us.  Look forward to
seeing everyone.  Events ARE COMING!! Dont be caught without a song!

Cross post as you wish.

Señor Lorenzo Martín