[Namron] 2012 Norman Medieval Fair planning meeting, tonight

Bucello da Murano Bucello.daMurano at FireMoonGlass.com
Tue Jan 17 21:00:32 PST 2012

I will have to consult with the Norman Med Fair staff to become
enlightened in this matter, what kind of forging setup do you have (any
pics)?
Michael give me a call 210-3044 so we can talk more in-depth.

  Bucello da Murano