[Namron] Fundraiser at populace meeting

William FitzBubba fitzbubba at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 10:28:27 PST 2012

Felemid, I meant no disrespect or negative affect in my response.  I was answering your question.

As for my qualifications or titles...you are new to Namron.  You might want to ask around about me before you start asking for my resume.  Here's a hint:  I'm Bubba.  No titles or anything, as none are needed in this forum.

If you'd like to discuss my pedigree in private mail, I'll be happy to do so.  Otherwise, you are new to our group and trying to provoke people who have been around a long time.  Save your ammo.

Care, Bubba

Sent from my IBM Model 029.