[Namron] Brave Demo

Barone Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun Jul 1 07:08:33 PDT 2012

Greetings!

Thank you to all who participated in the demo yesterday. Cat and I want to
especially thank Lady Sybilla for taking this on and running with it. We
had a great time and engaged with many potential newcomers.

As usual, when I showed up at 1030, the populace of both Baronies were
already busy setting things up. It really humbled me to see such enthusiasm
and hard work.

Below is a link to some photos I took:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danandkir/sets/72157630370163258/

Don't forget that Namron archery is from 1100 to 3:00 today. We talked to
many newcomers that were interested. So, come out and meet them!

In service,

HE Orlando

--

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com