[Namron] European dance classes

Adena Terricsdottir adena.terricsdottir at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 10:12:05 PDT 2012

Ok, we will be Doing a European dance practice Wed the 11th at Sellers Center.

Usually, it will be on the first Wed of the month, but is being rescheduled for this month due to the holiday.
I will be doing European Court dance classes once a month, the first Wed of the month at Sellers center  Since the 4th is a Wed, I was wondering if there is interest in changing it to the 11th for this month, or just canceling till next month. I don't want to reschedule if it will be only me there.

Any interest in the 11th?

Adena
I understand that this will conflict with illumination one night a month, and also   future middle eastern dance/drum classes (which are not scheduled to begin yet) but we believe it is better than conflicting with other things.

Let me know if there are questions. It begins the 11th at 7pm. :)

Adena

Adena