[Namron] Newbie get together reminder...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 18:51:27 PDT 2012

Greetings all,

I am writing to remind everyone new and not, that Sir Bear and I will be hosting our monthly get together.  For those not familiar, we want to help new people get started and provide a time and place for everyone to work on projects, practice fighting, learn about the SCA and generally socailize.  I am a seamstress and costume designer, so I can help people with garb.  Bear can help with armor making and fighting techniques

Arrive at our house anytime after 1:00pm on Sat. July 21st.  Bear will make brisket so bring a side dish to share, and whatever you like to drink (alcohol or not).  Bring any hand projects you want to work on, questions, advice, etc.  There will be a revel with singing, "no s#$! I was there" SCA story-telling, and general fun.

Our address is

19897 Brookshire Rd
Arcadia, OK  73007
(don't be afraid of the dogs, they are very friendly)

If you are planning to come out and "play", please reply, so Bear will know how much meat to cook. Also, if you need directions, let me know.

In Service to the Dream since 1985,
Lady Etienett and Sir Bear