[Namron] Monthly projects and fighter practice get-together...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 23:18:36 PDT 2012

Greetings to all,

We will be having our monthly get-together on July 21st.  For those preparing to go to Pennsic, bring your last minute projects to work on.  If you are new, we will help you anyway we can.  We will hold a fighter practice, armor making/repair, assist with garb making, generally socailize and have a revel in the evening.  Bear and I are leaving for Pennsic the first week of Aug.

Bring whatever beverage you want (alcohol or not), a side to share for potluck dinner, your projects, questions, advice, etc and have fun.

Last time we learned Viking wire-weaving, sang songs and had a great time.  The Fall Events are fast approaching and many things to make for them, so come on out and "git'er done".

We would appeciate knowing who might attend, so we will know how much meat to cook.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett
Sir Bear

P.S. We will have our new carport in by then and hopefully the parking situation will be better.