[Namron] Protectorate 1st Planning Meeting

Caleb Sloan calebsloan1989 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 08:33:23 PDT 2012

Mi Lords Mi Ladies,

    Just wanted to inform all that may be interested that the first planning meeting will be after pop meeting next month on that Thursday August 2nd.

Lorenzo and I are very excited about the event and cant wait! That being said we are looking for volunteers for different things at the event. There are still most

of the positions open with a few that have already been filled by those who have already approached me, but any help or guidance is appreciated.

Please contact me off list by my email calebsloan1989 at yahoo.com or my phone by texting or calling at 405 886 4265, if I dont answer leave a message and

ill call you back as soon as possible, im out job huntin so it make take me an hour or so to call back.

    Other than that we want to thank the Populace for the chance to serve, and again are very excited for this chance.

Quietly awaiting your response for now :],

Seamus Mac Gosfreigh y Lorenzo Martin