[Namron] Coronation Planning Meeting

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 11:10:06 PDT 2012

Greetings all,
I write this day bearing good news ... Lady Margherita and I submitted a bid to host the coronation of Count Jean Paul and Countess Gilyan and the bid was accepted. That being said, we will need lots of help from the rest of you to make this event a success. In preparation, we will be having a Coronation planning meeting this coming Monday July 30 at 7 p.m. at the Hidden Castle in Norman. Any who are interested in helping with the event are encouraged to attend.
We look forward to seeing you all there.
YIS to Namron and the Dream,
Baronessa Caterina