[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Coronation Planning Meeting

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:33:33 PDT 2012

There is a large hall where court and feast will be done that is 60' x
80', there is a smaller hall for meetings that is 25' x 50', there is
also a large kitchen that is about 20' x 20'. Most of the event will be
indoors. The Kings Champion Tourney will be held just outside the
building and will have list field and several pavilions.

For the rest of the information, you will need to get with the
autocrats: Lady Margherita and Baronessa Caterina

Vincenti