[Namron] viking tunic patterns resources

Lindsey Lewis lindsey.bellam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 23:04:17 PDT 2012

I would check with HE Ayesha (Cindy Alvis), Terric had really neat
pattern for a coat, very econimal with fabric, after all, when you
have to spin and weave your own fabric you really like patterns that
leave you with enough left over for a small patch or two. Master Ulf
has nice tunic in a very period style, I think he is a little earlier
than you, but I don't imagine that men's tunics changed patterns very
often, if it works - leave it be. Good Luck - Gwyneth