[Namron] viking tunic patterns resources

William Adkins winkleried at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 01:28:44 PDT 2012

You can also check some of the russian costuming sites as well. i don't have any links but it looks like they maintained the "viking" era outfits up until the end of the 13-14th centuries. I don't have any links on this machine, but might be able to find some on my other laptop..

Ld. Wilhelm von Winkleried