[Namron] Namron Populace Meeting August 2nd Thursday Night!!!!!

Vallie Copley vallie.copley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:02:07 PDT 2012

REMINDER!!!!

Wanted to remind that the Populace meeting for Namron is now on the 1st
Thursday of each month. Which will be this week on Thursday night August
2nd at 7:30pm.  We will have it at the same place, The West Wind
Unitarian Universalist Congregation at 1309 West Boyd Norman, OK.
Everyone is invited to come and attend our Populace meeting. We will be
having the 1st Protectorate planning meeting following the meeting.

YIS,

Margherita
Namron Seneschal