[Namron] Coronation Planning Meeting

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:34:03 PDT 2012

Greetings all,
Mistress Caitrin bring up some wonderful points for us to consider. Many of the positions on the list below are in need of being filled, but some are already taken, as you will see from my notes. The rest are going to be discussed at the planning meeting, so if you are interested in volunteering for a position, please plan to attend the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting but would like to volunteer, you can contact myself and Lady Margherita as we are the autocrats.

Below is a list of volunteer positions that we will need to be filled (unless they are otherwise noted as already filled):

Autocrats - Baronessa Caterina and Lady Margherita
Feastocrat - This is being arranged by Their Highnesses
Troll Coordinator - HL Kyna
Royal liaison -
Out of Kingdom Liaison -
Hall decorations coordinator - Lady Antonia de la Fuente
Site Token coordinator -
Site/list field herald coordinator - HL Adalia
Marshall in charge -
Nastycrat -
Waterbearing coordinator -

The site has a large hall which will be used for the stepping down and stepping up courts and a kitchen that will be used to prepare the feast. There is a large, open, flat field next to the hall which will be used for the Kings Champion Tournament.

Please feel free to post any other questions that you may have (or send them to us privately if you wish) and we will do our best to answer them. We are looking forward to hosting a wonderful event!
YIS to Namron and the Dream,

Baronessa Caterina and Lady Margherita de Mantua