[Namron] Brave Setup

Sybilla Sybilla at firemoonglass.com
Fri Jun 29 12:01:10 PDT 2012

For those that will be able to help set up for our demo at the theatre,
the manager said she arrives at 10:00. That will give us a nice 45
minutes to set up before the public enters at 10:45.

The first movie begins at 11:20 and the last showing is at 4:50.

Many will be there for the entire demo but don't feel you have to commit
to the full day. I asked when the busiest showings are and she said the
late afternoon matinees. 3:00+. These are the patrons, like me, that
want to get in before the ticket prices go up. I hope you will consider
this as you plan your Saturday.

I want to thank Wolfgang, Merlin and Tak who will be standing Guard
Point at the auditorium entrance at the start of each movie. Theatrical,
yes. Memorable for the moviegoers, you bet.

--
Sybilla

Do not fear someone coming at you with a knife...it will have honeybutter on it.