[Namron] Namron Games

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 07:46:05 PDT 2012

I am planning on attending Namron Games, and will likely find some
sort of spot to sit and hopefully talk to folks about the Ansteorran
Wiki! While I won't have internet connectivity on site, I will have
permission forms, samples of existing pages, and questionnaires for
folks to fill out - should they wish to - to build wiki pages.  I also
have the ability to create user accounts for folks who are
adventuresome and want to build their own pages.  If you have
hard-copy photos you would like scanned for your wiki page, bring them
along; I will have a scanner, if I can find a power outlet. If you
have electronic copies of photos you would like included on your page,
bring them along on cd or a data stick and I'll happily transfer them.

I would love to increase the presence of the northern region on the
wiki -- although we already dominate it ;). I'd love to get more
history of Namron recorded.

In nerdy service,

Zubeydah

PS: I am also planning on bringing bags of cookies for the prize thingies.