[Namron] Get-together Sat 6-16...

Lee McGoodwin ladyetienett at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 15:44:03 PDT 2012

Greetings all,

Sir Bear and Lady Etienett will be hosting a fighter practice/stitch n' bitch/work on any project day, and evening revel on Saturday, June 16th.  Arrive anytime after 1:00pm stay until ???  Bring your beverage of choice (alcoholic or not) and a potluck dish to share.

Now is your chance to work on that project you keep meaning to get to, get inspirtation for a new project, and/or just socialize   We will be happy to assist newcomers (or anyone) with sewing projects, armor making/repair, etc.

If you don't sew and want me to sew for you, contact me ahead of time.

Please reply to this email if you need directions, and/or are planning to attend, so we will know how much meat to cook.

We hope to see many of you here.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett (mka. Lee)