[Namron] Lost Items of Namron (Beltane) Games

tratchis at aol.com tratchis at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 15:19:43 PDT 2012

 if anyone found them - I lost TWO tan leather archery finger guard gloves at the Namron games event  one of them would have the name Traci Written on the back of it the other would have written Loaner written on the back of it, if anyone has found them please let me know via email.

thank you very much.

Traci

Tratchis at aol.com