[Namron] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Crown Tournament!

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 08:22:30 PDT 2012

FYI -

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Ansteorra] Crown Tournament!
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 17:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Melissa Long Blevins <hlecalais at sbcglobal.net>
To: Kingdom Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

Greetings Ansteorra,

   Things are getting exciting as we gear up for Crown Tournament. The
time is growing short.  So there are a few things that I would like to
remind / tell you about.

   The feast reservations are going quickly. Please reserve your feasts
with Lady Charmaine Talbot (Rachel Reid) at reidrc at live.com

There will be children's activities most of the day.  These will,
mostly, be water related activities (not in or around the pool) so
please bring clothing and/or towels or. . . to deal with wet happy
children! : )
   Parking will be in designated areas only. Vehicles must be moved to
designated areas after unloading. Violators will be towed at owners expense.
The web page should be updated this weekend with a schedule for most
things.  A few items will not have times assigned to them as they will
happen at the will of Their Most Stellar Majesties.

As an FYI, There are a few RV hook ups still available, if desired.

  A votre service,
HE Elisabeth Christianne de Calais